Wednesday, March 16, 2011

just a taste

3-16-11




I hate anxiety attacks.



Last night, after getting all worked up in a conversation with Ken (mind you, this wasn’t Ken related. It was about something else that just by my talking about it, I got all upset), I wound up taking a Xanax. I have not taken one in some time. I hated it. I hated the feeling of no control. I am better this morning. Tired, but less worked up. Still frustrated, but what can you do, right?



I am still debating on coming in to the office in the morning. I would just need to leave here around 7. I could then work from home afterwards. It would probably be easier in a lot of ways to get work done. I also got uber caught up yesterday. I don’t have a lot pending right now, so anything new will not be lost in the mix. I figure I can work for two hours, go to the school for like 3 hours, come home and check in with work, and then have the rest of the day off. Woo hoo!



I just love it so much when everyone wants something done like 5 minutes ago, yet no one can seem to manage to be on the same page on how to make it happen. Sigh.



I just downloaded Anne Heche’s butthole from i-Tunes. Man that is a catchy little tune.



I honestly cannot wrap my head around the idea that in one town, 10, 000 people were washed away. It is just so heartbreaking.



I put a stuffed rat on Bobby’s head and told him it was Remy. He promptly started moving his arms around like Linguini in Ratatouille. Awesome!

No comments: