Tuesday, March 15, 2011

just a handful of items

3-15-11




Phew! I just spent the last 3 hours being awesome! That’s right, I am good. I did a crap load of new accounts and harassed the manager who has to approve them all to get me like 8 of them. Woo hoo!



15 years ago I finally convinced Ken to go out with me. I feel like a viewing of Rumble in the Bronx or Muppets Tonight is in order.



I made pie last night for Pi day. I was just proud to make pie. Not like it was hard, but still!



I am really looking forward to working from home on Thursday.



Bobby got another rainbow stripe colored! Woo!



Luna’s new corrective collar works amazing! I am so happy with it. She doesn’t pull. In fact, she has stopped pulling enough to allow the boys to walk her with no issues! YAY!



I need a new radio for work.



I wonder if Ken has a party this weekend.



I am starving! I meant to bring some kind of snack today. I made a small burrito this morning, and I don’t get to eat again until 11. There is cake at 10, but I want to save that.



I want a carrot.



Actually, I really want a salad made with my nummy dressing.



SWAMPED!!!



Stupid radio is keeping me from hearing K&B! Grrr!!



Ok, I am too busy to write anything interesting. So I will post.

No comments: