Monday, March 14, 2011

Prayers

This is one of those times in which honestly, I wish I believed in God.

It makes my cries harder to be heard.

Please, do not take Madelyn away from Scott and Nicole. That little girl has gone through so much in her short little life for her not to make it. I know that if something took away one of my boys, I would be crushed. I don't want them, or anyone for that matter, to go through this.

This morning, as I looked at the picture of her in her grandmother's arms, waiting to go into yet another surgery, I burst into tears. It truly hurt to see her like this.

So please, be it a god, a miracle, science, or some kind of voodoo. I need this little girl to survive. Scott and Nicole need to have their little girl grow into a woman. Jacob needs his little sister to pick on.

No comments: