Thursday, May 9, 2013

Baby


5-9-13

Ok, seriously, these bruises are getting out of hand.

I have now found 2 crazy ass bruises on me and I honestly have no idea how I got them. I am not shocked that I have somehow injured myself, but I normally remember said injury. I think I am just hurting myself so often that they all blend together. LOL!

On Saturday, the boys and I may be driving out to Pasadena to be the other 3 of a foursome with Chris in his charity mini golf game. We are not sure at this time if we will actually get to play, but we will go out that way to hang out. It should be a lot of fun. I love that Chris was so cool about me bringing the kids since I would imagine some people would think they are a buzz kill.

Friday night we are going to dinner with my parents for Ken’s birthday. Not sure where we are going yet since Ken has not chosen. I may have to do it for him. LOL!

There are no new houses on the market this week which is I guess a good thing since my heart still belongs to cul-de-sac. I have considered waiting until it goes on sale, but that seems foolish. We have Brandon looking at one place near there for us and I will continue to look.

“Hey I just met you
And this is crazy
But here’s my number
So call me maybe.
It’s hard to look right
At you baby
But here’s my number
So call me maybe.”

Do these seem like overly sexual lyrics? Well, apparently the school my children attend feel that the second “baby” is offensive and the girl singing it for the talent show actually had to remove that word, despite the fact that it is for rhyming purposes.  Have I mentioned that I fucking hate this kind of censorship and fear from public schools over something so incredibly tame????? Sheesh.

No comments: