Thursday, May 2, 2013

fingers and toes


5-2-13

Everyone cross your fingers.

Cul-de-sac is our target right now. The owner wants to sell. His kids are essentially making it a pain in the ass. They decided for him they would not list until June. The problem is, we don’t want this house to list. If we don’t have to compete, we stand a better chance. Ken spoke to Frank and he is now on the case. He is trying to explain to the family that they have an interested party that loves their place. They told Frank they would put together some numbers and get back to us. The good news is we have a month. Even though they might not work with us right now, we still have an opportunity when it does list. It also means they are not entertaining any other offers right now. That being said, it is still stressful.

My hygienist noted I have been grinding my teeth. I think I know why.

I am on backup duty this morning. I have to cover the new accounts desk for 2 days. I don’t work Monday so I don’t have to do it that day, too. The one reason I hate this backup thing is that Esther feels the need to send me everything that Jean didn’t complete so that I take care of it. It should be flattering that she knows I will get it done. That being said, I just find it offensive. It isn’t my job as backup to be cleanup.

I didn’t sleep well. This is bad since I am up late tonight for the board meeting. Bleah.

No comments: