Wednesday, May 8, 2013

pretty


5-8-13

Bleah.

I feel uber icky and it is super annoying. I am hoping it goes away soon. I am also kind of sleepy what with contending with some Ken snoring at one point and a cat fight in our backyard last night. Lame!

Lycos did better on her walk last night that the last time. She was tired and sore, but she seems so happy after. Plus, she was still pretty perky even after all of it. Dax is learning the finer art of dog commands. Luna will listen to him, but she still looks to Ken or I for the “real” commands. I am hoping that with more practice, Dax will feel more in charge.

I was considering taking Luna to an obedience class. I think she is quite good, but working on some commands and just being able to do so with other dogs present would be a good thing. Plus, I can take a kid with me and let them do some of the practice, too. Panda and I did this, as did Lycos and I, so I think it would be fun. There is a group that meets every Tuesday so I am considering that.

It is amazing how much quicker Bobby does his homework when I breathe down his neck. Sheesh. I am hoping today I can get them motivated while I continue working on things like laundry.

I feel pretty today. I stopped by Del Taco to pick up some breakfast this morning and the boy at the window was flirty with me. He told me he loved my earrings and hung out at the window talking to me. He even asked my name. Look, I don’t know if he thought I was cute but dammit I am going to dream and feel pretty. LOL!!!

No comments: