Thursday, May 23, 2013

Heat


5-23-13

I do not like the idea that a heater, something we would probably not use, is a make or break factor.
Apparently for appraisal purposes we need to have the heater functional. It has been known to work. It has been known to not. Either way, it needs to be a good little heater and not piss me off when the people are there today. I knew buying a house was a pain in the ass, but sheesh, it is a really big pain on this one. I am going to stay positive. I know in my heart this place is home. I can feel it.

I hurt today. I did 50 squats on Tuesday, and yesterday I did 55. Today I am supposed to do 60. On the first day, I ended up breaking it up into 2 sets. Yesterday, I ended up powering through all 55 at once. It feels fine while you do it. It is after. I think today I am going to try the multiple sessions approach again. Each time I use the bathroom I am going to do 10. I figure I will be in there about 5 times before I go to the gym. This will mean I will be able to do the remaining right before I am using the treadmill, which helps loosen it all up. Tomorrow is apparently the resting day. I have the cool gel for muscles, but I am considering picking up some just OTC Ben Gay or better smelling equivalent. It really hurts the most during the process of sitting down. Once I am sitting, I am fine. Sure, walking and all that other stuff is sore, but tolerable. I am trying to make a point of keeping super hydrated. This will serve two functions. The more important of the two would be to get my ass up more often to pee.

Ok, did my first 10. Sure, it hurt, but I feel good.

Dax tried out his new skateboard a bit yesterday. He is tentative, which is good if you ask me, but I know it won’t be long before he is the new Tony Hawk. I am trying to get info covertly from Bobby to see what kind of cool thing he would want from the Tooth Goblin for his current tooth. He told me he will think about it.

No comments: