Wednesday, May 15, 2013

fly free


5-15-13

Goodbye butterflies!

We released the butterflies yesterday afternoon which was a lot of fun. It was cool how mellow they all were. They would sit on your hand for a while, even on my nose for a bit. Two of them even started mating! Clearly these were comfortable critters. LOL!

Our offer for the house should be written up this morning and our understanding is that the listing agent has told us they would entertain an offer for much less than we had planned. The hopes is that that amount is still more than the other couple offers. I think our agents are really interested in us getting this one and the listing agent is also involved with their parent company, so perhaps we have a better chance.

We have been invited to the volunteer breakfast at the school. I don’t know that I will go since I already am leaving early for the next 4 Fridays. Granted, I am not leaving too early, but early enough I feel like leaving at 7 would be pushing it. LOL! Of course, it would give me a couple of “me” hours.

Today is Bobby’s dentist appointment. Hopefully it goes well as this is his first time getting a filling. I also have to endure the diet questions from the dentist along with probably getting shit for having not called the orthodontist yet for Bobby’s front teeth. Sheesh. He is a nice man, but sometimes he gets a little too naggy.
Registration day is Saturday morning. I am hoping to balance a little quicker. I may do cash earlier in the day so we are not there as long. That being said, I am not too concerned. We have nowhere we have to be after except just home. I think Sunday is also a free day which means perhaps some garage cleaning will happen for our yard sale next week. Yay!

The troops are back in the office today and I am finally done with my womanly woes so I get to go to the gym today. I am looking forward to it.

No comments: