Thursday, May 30, 2013

little news

5-30-13

Day 10 is 105 squats. Woo!

By breaking them up into sets of 20 each I have been able to keep up with the increasing number of ones I need to do each day. It is nice because each set does make me feel like I did work, and I am not in any pain like I was the first couple days. It will be interesting in 20 days to see how I feel about 250 of these bad boys.

I have to take Mr. Bobby down to the dentist today. I think I will go over to the orthodontist while I am down there and make his appointment. Even though this whole outing will not take long, I am not exactly looking forward to it. It feels like time I could be using to take care of packing.

The house saga continues. The appraisal fiasco is that there is conflicting opinions on whether or not it was orders. As of right now, it has been ordered, and I honestly don’t know when it will take place. Super irritating. We are hoping to go down to the house again, though, to get some measurements of each room. We need to get estimates on carpet/flooring and some other items so we can prove to Papa Brenan that the fixing up in fixer upper can be worthwhile. He is concerned still that the cost of that will make it all more trouble than it is worth. I still maintain that even beyond the obvious which is that this is a big house in an awesome area, there are only a handful of things that need to be done before moving in. Much of the work can be done over the next 50 years. Sure, we don’t have a great track record of work being done. This being said, I feel much more permanent at a new place and I am more inclined to enjoy work. Plus, the kids are older which means I have more time to work.


All the same, I don’t think I have to say how stressed I am right now. 

No comments: