Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tired just thinking about it!


5-21-13

Audits suck.

I am in the midst of gathering items for the AYSO audit going on right now. It is a bit of a pain only because I have other things going on that make me not care about this. It isn’t too much, but it does require a hint more stress on my part.

I kept pretty busy yesterday afternoon with some light cleaning and even managed to get the family out for a walk with the dogs. Poor Lycos is probably not going to be able to do these walks much longer. I know she loves coming with us, but the walk is just tiring her out too much. This sad thought keeps going through my head that she won’t get to see the new house. That being said, we saw this lab chow mix on Sunday that looked just like Lycos who was 16! It gave me hope!

Damn! I just called into KROQ to try to win Kings tickets for Ken but the screening question was to name 5 current Kings players. FUCK! I didn’t know any. I fail.

I have my Hunger Games parachute pack filled with Xanax for today. I think the boys and I will probably end up meeting everyone at the house. I will need to bring their homework so we can do homework in the new place.

We found another place near by our new house that clearly was from the same housing tract. They had redone it completely. It is good because we can show this to the folks to show them how much cheaper our place is! Plus, we really don’t like much what they did with the other place. I really love how open this house is. It won’t feel so crowded. Just walking into our current house is an act of tetris. I am looking forward to an uncluttered entry way and room for everything!

We were discussing last night the things that will need to be done pre-move and things that can be done over the course of months, years and decades. In addition to all of this, we need to fix up aspects of our current place to rent it out. So much to do!!!!

No comments: