Thursday, May 7, 2015

I gotta make it through 5 more hours.

5-7-15
Happy Friday to me!
Of course, today is the most treacherous. Trusty claims he will be in by 11:30. My hopes for this are that he actually shows up at 1:30. That way I don’t deal with him at all. By that time I will be home, printing out my financial reports for the board meeting tonight. Woo!
The meeting tonight will most likely be pretty fun. This is Boss Man’s last meeting in charge. He will still be around, but no longer as RC. We have a trophy for him which will be fun. He has a lot going on with the tournament this weekend so I am placing bets that the meeting will be short. We aren’t even having food. Lucky for the boys, Stephanie and Sabrina will be home which will allow the boys to stay at home during the meeting. Lucky for me, I get to sleep in having taken the day off for the funeral and for some extra time for me to go to the bank to get the region account cleared up. All in all, it should be a good evening.
I really want to go watch Age of Ultron again.
Like a freaking lot.
I am a little nervous about going to this funeral tomorrow. It really goes against so many of my natural tendencies. I will be going alone and I am so out of my element with being in a huge Catholic setting. Plus, I don’t really know these people. That being said, I think that a lot of it will be very cathartic for me and I am glad I am doing this.
Bobby was so cute last night. Dax was with Ken at the game, so Bobby and I had some bonding time. He then asked me if he would remember talks like this when he got older. He seemed a little bummed that it is most likely that he wouldn’t. I did tell him the best way to remember things like this were to write in a journal. I am going to really try to encourage this more and more. He liked the idea and I am considering having him read a few of my blogs so he understands what it is all about.
Bleah. As much as I am thrilled at the rapid pace in which this day is going, it still means I am getting closer to that scary time frame in which Trusty will arrive.


No comments: