Wednesday, May 6, 2015

middle of the week

5-6-15

It seems ballsy on my part to have bud balm on my arm right now, but dammit it works!

I did a fair amount of housework yesterday. There is still laundry that needs to be done, which I will hopefully rock today. I also have the old baby stuff to clean up so I can get Maria over to take it off my hands. I also would like to make sure the house is in order what with the new possibility of Ian coming over on Saturday. I figure the downstairs will end up cluttered after the kids are done, but I can at least prep it so that the only cleanup is stuff they do.

Ken has a soccer game tonight at 8, so it is very possible that Dax will be heading out that way. I don’t know that Bobby will what with him knowing he can’t just go with his iPad. I may need to bust out a small book to read to him since I am done with Bunnicula and really, I wouldn’t start the second one until Dax was home. Either that or we rock some Blue’s Clues again. Sadly, I only have one episode left that recorded. Maybe we can watch the Upside Down Show.

Oh my! Looks like rain in the forecast for reals now. Doesn’t start until tomorrow, but it means this afternoon I make sure the things I have been working on outside are covered and safe. Ken also put a lot of Lego out there because he is using the trailer for the tournament this weekend. I am anxious for a day in which I can get enough stuff organized in the garage that things can always be put in there temporarily. I am starting to wonder if perhaps I can get more of the catio functional.
I really want a trellis put up over the cement area out back. It would be cool to have it open and then have some kind of retractable cover that can make it so you can cover it better during something like a rainy day.


I have black lipstick. Yeah, maybe not the best idea, but I really want to use it. I played with it a bit this morning, but with the outfit and hat choice of today, it didn’t seem right. Perhaps tomorrow I can make it work. I also really like the red/black ombre look, but I think that I would need to practice a shit ton before making that a public look. I know the black may seem too gothy, but I think if I partner it with my hair down and wear something kind of colorful it will work. Of course, I am also considering tracking down some purple lipstick so it matches my hair. Ha!


It is funny how much more relaxed this department is when the boss is gone. Mind you, these people all tell me how I am too hard on the boss, but in reality, they are all scared of him and also find him annoying on every level. Yeah, not big on brown-nosing, but I suppose you gotta do what you gotta do.


Sigh, it is time to find something to occupy my time. 

No comments: