Friday, May 15, 2015

RUN!

5-15-15

I should have worn jeans, even though I am comfortable in the pants I chose.

Dax is officially on the track team! Woo! There is a possibility that he is doing the 50 meter dash according to my Intel (my mom saw the list in the classroom! Ha!), but he could do others. It all depends on the assessment done by the coaches over the next couple weeks. Sadly, I have very little information. I found some data online since it is a district wide meet, but I would have liked a better packet of details from my own school. I am hopeful that next Tuesday since there is a practice at a track after school, I will get more details. It looks like I have to stay in the stands and I can’t say hang out with him lest we lose sportsmanship points, so that will be different. I am so used to being practically on the field for soccer, so hopefully it all goes well. It will be the worst if he loses and cries because I will have a hard time not sprinting to him.

I am happy to report I at least took care of budget stuff so it means I am stress free for that aspect of life. I still need to get over to the bank, but that looks to be a next Friday activity since I will be home much of the day since Adams’ open house is in the morning. I will be thrilled when that is done.
Yay Friday, and yay Friday on a weekend with nothing pending! It means the work day will drag since getting home means kicking off my shoes, curling up on the couch and becoming one with Steve. I do have intentions of making a numtastic dinner. We picked up this yummy BBQ Chicken at Costco last night so I think I will make that. It is so nice having just done a Costco and Ralphs’ run since it means I have options galore for nourishment.

Apparently the award our region got yesterday wasn’t the only one we are getting! Jimmy told us last night to keep Tuesday open at 7 since there is some other honor happening. Not sure what that means, but it is not through AYSO. Odd, and super intriguing! I am all jazzed!

I am thinking that I need to color my hair blue for the track meet. School colors, yo!

We are hopefully getting new chairs at work. This will be good since I think it will help my hip which has hurt due to it being crooked.

I now feel the need to go dink around. 

No comments: