Friday, May 1, 2015

make this friday go fast

5-1-15
I am a rebel.
Ok, not really, but I feel all rebellious parking where I did today. Sadly, everyone here knows I am too quick to be ignorant, so I just have to own it and be ok with breaking some rules.
Today looks to be pretty boring overall. I have a meeting at 10, but hopefully it will be quick and painless. When Ken gets home, he and I are running over to the dispensary. I discovered a new vape product endorsed by Tommy Chong so it has to be pretty damned awesome, right? So we are going to ask our people what they think. We need to get some chocolate, too, so might as well stock up for relaxation products for tomorrow afternoon after the incredibly exhausting registration event.
Sunday will be awesome what with the Age of Ultron and going to the Big Wok for dinner. All around awesome sauce!
I find myself rather distracted this morning. Clearly it is a Friday and there is too much online to mess around with. Plus, it seems as though all of my bad paying customers thought it would be fun to place large orders when their credit line can’t handle it. Sadly, it is a fine line I must walk in which I keep them “happy”, don’t release the order and keep them from trying to gain sympathies from Trusty. If Trust catches wind of any order, he releases and it ends up being a huge headache. Thankfully, much of next week he is out of the office, so happy days for me.

I am so ready to go home.  

No comments: