Thursday, May 21, 2015

No work tomorrow

5-21-15
Ok, I have decided to just call today Friday and not bother with work tomorrow.
I have a pretty full agenda for my Friday. I get to go to Portfolio Day, which should be entertaining. I know I have seen a good chunk of their work, but it is still fun to see them proud of their work. I am hopeful that the morning is a bit on the cooler side since I know it gets warm trying to get through these classrooms.
Once we are done at the school, I am going to head out to KROQ. I am picking up the tickets for the Galaxy game tomorrow night. I am hopeful that they are cool seats because I know how much Dax will enjoy it if he is up close. I made Dax stay home last night instead of going to Ken’s game, but that kid has been so tired lately I needed him to sleep. Hopefully a big time soccer match will make it up to him. I hated watching him stifle tears while I read.
When I get back into town, I will head to the bank to get some information concerning the information I need to open new accounts for the region. I don’t anticipate being there nearly as long as I fear I will be, but it is still something to get done. Once I get the branch manager name and phone number, I can also get our National Office to write the letter to open the new account. So much red tape. Bleah.
Bobby has agreed to a haircut. He and I (and possibly Ken and Dax) will go up to Supercuts and have them shave the underside of his hair. I really think it is going to make a huge difference in the tangles. Plus, summer will be easier. Sure, I could have Ken handle it, but I think letting a professional get everything even first will allow us to maintain. That will be nice.
Bobby doesn’t seem super impressed with going to dinner with me. I am not shocked since his primary focus is now getting to play GTA all night. I am unsure as to what I will do with my time what with me having done a fair amount of cleanup yesterday. Maybe I can work on my desk.
My weeds have not been cut, but Ken was getting in touch with the gardener so perhaps I don’t have to fret about it further. Who knows, maybe when I get home I will find a glorious patch of dirt in front of my house instead of gross.

I suppose I should try to find something to kill the next 5 hours.  

No comments: