Thursday, May 14, 2015

Not so Deep Thoughts

5-14-15

I braided my hair today so I wouldn't be tempted to hack it all off.
I got a raise yesterday.

People forget that their pain isn't the only pain.

I may have loaded up on too much clothing with animal prints.

That being said, damn those clothes are comfy.

I have been sucked into region pride this morning with a new award we have won. We freaking rule.

I really want to be in bed when it starts raining.

We are supposed to go to Costco tonight but I am feeling some shopping fatigue.

I have a sore spot in my ear that is annoying especially because it hurts when I put in an ear bud.

I hope there really is rain today.

Is humanity doomed because of how many dumb folks are out there?

I want a pet dragon. Ok, not like in Potter, but one from Berk.

I really have to pee but I am waiting for a commercial break.




No comments: