Thursday, August 19, 2010

Better

8-19-10




It is morning. I have not decided if it is good or not yet. It may be too early.



I have to prep for a meeting today. I have to print out a bunch of hand outs and crap. Lame.



Sleep. I need more of it. I am a zombie these days and I don’t become functional until after 9ish. On the plus side, the morning is a blur so therefore half my day just seems to float away.



I started my project 365 for Dax pics yesterday. I took my first picture of my Gena 365. I will upload that one today. I am now keeping my camera in my pocket to ensure I am never without it.



I love that my VP just called me for help on our internal Facebook because he knew that if anyone could help him, it was me. See, being a Facebook junkie pays off! LOL!



It is always so heart warming when you feel pretty frazzled and overwhelmed, and then there are people that truly do care. I feel pretty loved right now.



I hate to follow rules. I am starting to wonder if perhaps a picture a day is too limited. I am sure the idea was designed for a couple of reasons. One, most people don’t take enough pictures in life. Two, it allows you practice in your photography. Three, there is discipline. I suppose on number 3, I would be learning how to not take so many. But honestly, I don’t think I can take too many. They are for me. They make me happy. I am starting to think that instead of project 365 for me, I will make it just project, make Gena happy. It could be 4 pictures today. It might be 1 tomorrow. Perhaps 20 next week. But if I start just taking pictures of things that are what make life worth while and really enjoy that, wouldn’t that be a better hobby? The ones of Dax will be fun just in the idea of watching him grow for a year. But really, I don’t think I have been lacking in documenting his growth (or Bobby’s) since their birth. I may be modifying my plans. We will see.



My morning has been swamped. I have enjoyed working on actual problem accounts all morning. It has taken away the monotony and kept me awake and alert.



I also found iTty. YAY! He was wedged far under the couch cushions. Although I was amused at what Bobby thought happened, which was that some little bad guy snuck in and stole it. Mind you, he was very adamant about the bad guy being tiny.

No comments: