Tuesday, August 24, 2010

short and boring

8-24-10




Short blog today. My reports didn’t run correctly, but I am still headed for a busy day or two.



I feel sleepy because I don’t have my reports available to keep me up.



I think I like Lady Gaga.



It cracks me up that bra straps showing is still a hang up for some women.



When I am right about something lame I am not sure it is much of a victory.



I got to satisfy my cravings for chips and salsa last night. Although, I would love to go and get more. LOL!



I am digging on the iPhone. It is funny, though. We have been playing with them so much that we have already had to recharge the battery after one day.



My day is dragging because now I am waiting on my reports which are running. I don’t want to mess with them right now since I don’t want to accidently stop them. And of course, the boss is in panic mode because someone dropped the ball on running them which makes everything behind schedule. Dude, chill.



I need to find a guitar instructor. Bobby is so excited about this guitar, I figure I might as well take advantage of it. He is a good age to learn, so why not? Hopefully I can find someone who is good with kids and who Bobby really bonds with.



Mmm…left over Cozymels. Yum.



The doc told me to roll my foot over a golf ball to break up the tissue that is causing the pain. He said to do it as much as I could stand. So I got home yesterday and started the treatment. He wasn’t kidding about how much it was going to hurt. But on the plus side, I could walk again! It really did feel much better. I did it off and on all evening as I sat at the computer. It was awesome! I should have worn sandals today just so I could keep doing it at work. But then again, I am wearing the only pair of shoes that seem to not aggravate my foot, so this is probably better. Either way, I can do more massage tonight.

No comments: