Friday, August 27, 2010

Home Stretch

8-27-10




It is another Fancy Friday. I am rocking the fun dress that Dax loves. It is black with giant white polka dots. I also have my hair pulled back in a way I have not done in a while. Oh, yes, and of course the red lipstick. Yay!



I am sleepy. I went to bed early-ish and fell asleep pretty quickly. Then I woke up choking not long after. It was freaky. I was choking on my own spit and what not. I was freaked, especially since I was still kind of asleep. I am sure that my sleep is apnea so it makes some sense as to my exhaustion all the time.



The boys and I swam yesterday, which was fun. I broke in the new bikini. It worked well and there was no wardrobe malfunctions.



Ken did all the laundry yesterday, which rocks. It is one less thing to deal with over the weekend. It means on Sunday I can dedicate my time to that damn playroom.



Netflix released an iPhone app. I am excited. It is part of my membership, so it doesn’t cost more. I now can watch movies instantly on my phone. So happy!



I considered playing hooky today, but instead decided I will tough it out. I have three Mondays off in a row soon, so I need to just be excited for that.



I need to go see a show at the Smodcastle with Kevin and Ralph.



Maryann is bringing her new pup today. I am way looking forward to this.



Ken may keep both boys today. That will be cool. Those two will be in school soon so it will be nice for them to spend their final days of summer break together.



Ok, coworker told me I looked tired. Not good. It means I can’t hide it. Grrr…



Captain Barbossa is just as sexy as Captain Jack. I wonder if that is just a pirate thing.



I am starving. I am contemplating eating my lunch early. Hopefully I can find something to distract me instead.



Home stretch, kids. It is almost noon which means it is almost go home time. I wonder if Ken ended up keeping the boys.



I have to say awake for only a little while longer. I can do it!!!

No comments: