Friday, July 6, 2012

insert a witty remark here

7-6-12


Why do they say “oh sweet Jesus”? I don’t think of him as that kind of character.

Thank goodness for mellow days. I was able to go home after work and have an incredibly fantastic evening filled with rather mundane activities.


I arrived home and collapsed on the couch. Lucy loved this as it allowed her to attack my boot laces. Monarch came out and investigated this kitten activity. He then walked over to my other boot. He would look over at Lucy, then look at my boot. Look at Lucy, look at the boot. Then he tentatively batted at my other boot lace. He looked to Lucy, and then batted at the lace again. There was something incredibly sweet about watching my silly boy and the new kitten bond over laces.

Ken and the boys got home and I ended up hanging out with them and teaching Bobby and Dax how to play Go Fish. It was really awesome. Ken took over my cards so I could make dinner. I still hung out during most of the game, though.



We ate dinner and watching MIB II. I forgot how much fun that flick is. I am now quite anxious to watch the third one.

After dinner I went out and played with the dogs for a while. I also involved myself in 3 games of catch. One with each boy, and one with Luna. They were nice enough to take turns with handing me a ball.

Today brings a boring morning at work. Sure, the boss is in late, which just promotes dinking around, but said dinking often makes time go slow. My side still hurts from Wednesday, so I am debating on taking another day off of my gym workout. I think I will risk it and maybe instead of walking, I will try out the bicycle instead. I think that will stretch out my muscles better today.

I leave the blog with this. Check out how we have changed in a year!




No comments: