Thursday, July 19, 2012

stupid throat

7-19-12


Sick, tired, beat.

Yesterday was crazy. I barely had a chance to go pee. Between other departments being pissy and meetings galore, I was swamped. I half anticipate the same kind of day today. I guess what with me leaving in about a week, things are starting to get real.


I had the van, so I went out to the school when I got home. I was swapping cars, and I ended up taking Bobby with me. He and I did a few chores. He also helped me spray paint the suitcase. I will have to do another coat this afternoon. It should be good in its obnoxious tones. Ken got me bright pink and green.

Ken also yesterday when he was out getting me paint, went to the only local Target over in Hawthorne that had this pair of boots I wanted. I had been looking them up the night before, noting that no one local had them right now. I didn’t think much of it until I got into the car when we were leaving the school and there they were! YAY!



Lucy had to have to baths yesterday. She had explosive squirt poop that required some human assistance in the cleanup process. She was remarkably good for both, which shocked the hell out of me. It was probably good I did it as I was able to see that she still has some flea issues. Time for some Boric acid!


Our router is having issues at home, so I was netless. This meant I couldn’t just zone out and watch Mad Men as I had planned. Instead, I set Bobby up with Wii, and proceeded to scrub the shit out of the bathroom. I also started some laundry and got to work on various projects. I am going to be ready to go to Ireland with a clean home.

This morning has been shit so far. I somehow ripped the sweater I was going to wear. I stepped in Lycos pee. I also look like I just rolled out of bed. Hello bags under the eyes. Sigh.


I may need to just go home after work and sleep.

I took a DayQuil. I have been downing tea hoping to soothe my throat. I have kick ass cough drops, but I am only able to take those every couple hours. Sigh. Dying.

No comments: