Tuesday, July 17, 2012

stressgestion

7-17-12


I kicked some ass yesterday.

Ok, the asses were in the form of clutter and dust, but asses nonetheless. I tackled the living room, entry way and the kitchen with a force. I junked things and organized other items. It looked pretty damn good when I was done. The only real issue with it was that I was too energized to the point that even when everyone got home, I was moving. I couldn’t sit.


I finally just opted to go to bed. I was out pretty damn quick.

Today my cleaning frenzy will tackle the bathroom. It needs a good scrub down. Then I think I will start on outside. I did a little out there last night, and really it isn’t too bad. There is mainly that driveway thing, so it is possible that I will need to wait till the weekend for that.

Holy crap! I leave in like 10 days. Yie!!!!!


We got our itinerary in the mail in these cute little leather bound books. It has a spot for our passport and I would imagine a couple of other items. It also has a list of phone numbers as to where we are staying each night. We have a different hotel every night. I did see we do get to see a castle. Also, we get to kiss the Blarney Stone. On the day we get there, they have a welcome party in a pub. YAY!



I am starting to freak a bit. I feel like there is so much to do with not enough time. On Friday, after I get paid, I need to do a Target run for some basics. We also need to stock up on critter grub and litter.

I am wondering if it would help my nerves if I actually just went ahead and packed today. I mean, I have gobs of clothing that is staying here that I can survive in while I am home. Anything to not freak out, right?

So note to self; do not give the dogs teriyaki sauce on their kibble unless you are prepared to be up all night with them needing to drink water.



I had a dream the other night. It was interesting since I took Ken and the boys to my amusement park. The same one that has been in my dreams since I was about 13. It had a water park added since I started going, but other than that, it was pretty similar. The boys were nervous, especially about a couple of the water slides. I remember saying to Ken that there were some they should enjoy. We then went on them and the boys were not thrilled. They managed on all of them, but ultimately they were a little overwhelmed. I worry that this is some kind of lesson to me to say that the boys are not quite ready for all of my crazy.


I am sleepy. The stupid sinus issues kept me up some of the night. It is my fault as I should have taken something. It sucks being a strange combo of super energized and tired. My mind is racing, but the congestion is taking its toll on my body.



No comments: