Friday, November 2, 2012

YAY BOBBY!!!!


11-2-12

I didn’t want to be here at work today and Bobby has given me a fantastic gift.

When I picked up the boys yesterday, Ms. Jenkins handed me this bright orange slip of paper that made me nervous at first. I was excited once I read it because it said my Bobby had been selected for the Academic Award for October! YAY! The assembly is this morning at 9:30, so my ass is walking out this door around 8 this morning so I can go up to the school to get a good seat. I get to see him get an award AND only work half a day?? Hells yes!



Now I just have to endure one more hour of this place. I can do it!
So in the meantime, I wanted to just mention my Bobby’s award and then make sure all my work is done so I can walk out without looking behind me. 

No comments: