Thursday, July 18, 2013

Counting Down

7-18-13

So very close!!!!

I spoke to Brandon yesterday and the loan paperwork was being processed last night by the notary and if it gets submitted on time by today, it will close Friday for sure!!! The time of close depends on apparently some number system lending companies have in which they take turns to file, so it could be early and we would know by noon, or it won’t happen till the afternoon. I am crossing my fingers we get the good news early. Brandon also was more than happy to help me out in my request for a Sold sign. We had one up already but somebody took it. It is also possible that the selling agent may take down his sign sooner than later, but either way Brandon would make sure I had access to the sold sign so I could take my picture. YAY!

If we find out before noon I will so be heading straight for the house after work. I know Ken and the boys are not done until 5 and won’t be home till closer to 6, but I don’t care. I want to try out my new route home, and quite honestly, I need to dance.

I was lazy yesterday what with the epic random cramping I was dealing with. I watched a couple of episodes of Breaking Bad. I had not realized just how far into the series I had gotten before. I thought I had only seen a handful, but it turns out I have watched all the way through most of season 2. It is such a strong show and I am glad to be back into the groove with it.


I just signed up for Angie’s List. I am going to look into some contractors now. 

No comments: