Thursday, July 11, 2013

Shoulder Pain

7-11-13

Ouch.

I don’t know what I did. It was hurting on Tuesday as well, but now it is even worse. My left shoulder and my neck on that side hurts like hell. It is almost like I have a giant knot by my shoulder blade. I am guessing all of my activity yesterday only made it worse, which is why I hurt today.

I set out with a plan when I went home and I accomplished that and more. I decided the entry way/behind the desks was the plan of action. I packed up a box of my desk and paperwork that already had been in a smaller box. I also packed other things and got the whole area cleared out. It took a while, but it looks good.
Luna and I also managed to take the box of newspapers and old leashes to the shelter. We had been saving the newspapers for them for a bit now, so it was nice to not only get rid of this box of stuff, but to also be able to donate it to a good cause.

I also worked on more laundry since that never seems to be done. Luckily, I think I am caught up with most of it.

In addition to all this packing and cleaning, I came across a couple of items that spurred my mom blood and when the boys arrived home they were greeted with an impromptu birthday party for Bolt and Carson. I had this small piñata that we picked up years ago and I had the balloons from when Poppy was in the hospital. I also had come across a couple of small toys the boys didn’t know about and was able to wrap them. And of course, since we always pick up cake mixes from holidays when they go on sale after said holiday, I was able to whip up a quick cake. Ken was amused, whereas the boys seemed pretty thrilled. Yay!

Estimates now put escrow closing by the 19th. I have another week to wait. Paperwork is showing up in Nevada City tomorrow for Brenan signatures and then should be overnighted to Escrow for their blessings and whatever else they have to do. It apparently will take a couple days but if there are no issues, it will close that Friday. The bubbly is in the fridge, ready to open on the big day.

I am in so much fucking pain right now. I am noticing that it seems to be even worse as I have been sitting here. I bet sitting at a computer, typing, isn’t great for it. If Maryann hadn’t broken her ankle, I would so go home right now.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

During this time, all over 20 years, I have developed a wealth of knowledge and understanding. As a direct result Shoulder Injuries of my experiences, I now firmly believe exercise rotator cuff is essential to the care and improvement of any rotator cuff injury.