Friday, July 12, 2013

Orange is the New Black

7-12-13

I hate it when I find a show and a book that I would much rather be consuming than sitting in normal life.

Ok, no, I don’t ‘hate’ it, but I do hate not being able to get back into those worlds. The book I borrowed from the library is turning out to be quite interesting and fun. Yesterday I also started watching Orange is the New Black on Netflix. Holy crap, it is so good! I really am enjoying it. The character development is amazing. I binge watched about 5 episodes, which I suppose on my part is stupid since I only have 13 episodes total.

My plan today is to just make it through the day. I have been pretty busy all week with doing Maryann’s accounts. On one hand, it makes the day go by quickly. On the other, it is frustrating just how little Maryann does on her accounts. I may seem like a slacker at work in how much I play on the net and have time to write my journal, but when it comes to my accounts, I am really good. I take quite a bit of pride in how well I do my job.

It sounds like I have some outings this afternoon including a quick jaunt over to Wilson Park to sign some soccer paperwork. I also need to get over to Hot Topic to get my KROQ sticker.

My neck/shoulder still hurts like hell. I really did a number on it. It isn’t as bad as yesterday, so I will take that as a win. I would like to maybe put some of the good pain meds goo I have on it tonight. It would be good for me to relax some more. This is especially true since I am hoping to get some real work done to the house this weekend. 

No comments: