Tuesday, July 9, 2013

limbo

7-9-13

Limbo.

As of right now that is where we stand. The typo on the loan documents is being corrected and escrow can be extended with no real issues. That being said, a new dilemma has appeared. The detailed private inspection we had done which was to be “our eyes only” was attached to the loan documentation as an addendum. This has the potential to be bad since they could come back and say there are more things that need repair before a loan is allowed. It is unlikely this far in the game, but one never knows. Either way, right now we wait and still don’t have a close date, which sucks.

Clearly it has motivated me in terms of energy. I got home yesterday with some major restless energy. I managed to clean the kitchen, the boys’ room, our room, do much of the mountains of laundry, prepare financial reports for the AYSO meeting tonight and balance the reports. Oh, and then I managed to take Luna for a walk/jog. I couldn’t be stopped. It was crazy.

Ken and the boys stopped on the way home and picked me up some more hair color which was awesome since I needed a touch up. They did this as a surprise. I am glad I had dinner on the table for them when they arrived.

Dax is suffering from bouts of insomnia. Poor kid got up at 1 and was all kinds of upset. This isn’t the first time recently. He is so frustrated at his lack of being able to fall asleep. I understand his pain. He is like me in the idea that we normally fall asleep quickly and hard. So when this routine is disrupted, it fucks with in bad ways. I am guessing it is a combo of things. He is working hard at not wetting the bed along with all of the routine changes with camp and not being able to run around like he normally does. I am tempted to have him sleep in our bed one night to hopefully settle him. I don’t know that this will have the desired effect. Tomorrow night Ken has soccer, so perhaps I will have them sleep in my bed until he gets home. It may help.

I managed to also do about 100 squats yesterday. I am hoping to keep that up. I will not be doing my walk/jog today. My ankle feels a little sprained so I will give myself a day off. Plus, with my meeting tonight, I probably won’t have nearly as much time. Instead, I will concentrate on burning calories with more cleaning. Fun.

The meeting tonight looks to be long what with the upcoming season upon us. I am not thrilled about this, but whatcha gonna do? In reality, I could bail early since my part is really quick. Sadly, Ken has more to do.
The new neighbor dogs are grouchy. They bark at Luna and must be saying some nasty stuff since I have watched them get her all riled up and then they go into a barking frenzy. I don’t like my dogs to bark all day, so I hope that it isn’t constant. I know I shouldn’t worry too much being that their dogs (along with so many others) bark all day AND night so mine are pretty mellow, but still. I don’t want to contribute to the chaos.


No comments: