Friday, October 19, 2012

dreamy

10-19-12


I have to admit, there are some dreams that make me giddy.

The dream started off pretty standard. I know that I was happy. I was with a lot of people that I have known or know still. Lots of old friends hanging out, just laughing, sharing stories. Much of the time I was curled up on a couch with Ken and it was truly a wonderful evening.

Then it turned into a show! When I get obsessed about a television show, I don’t make a secret about it. How I Met Your Mother is one of those shows that always makes me warm and fuzzy. I found myself in the midst of an episode. All I can remember clearly is hugging Barney (the sexy NPH) as he was all kinds of upset and finally being able to calm him down. It was crazy awesome, and based on all my dream states last night I am feeling pretty damn good.

We got Dax and Bobby their own light up hula hoops last night. Before bed, Dax delighted us all with his hooping talents while outside. Burning man, eat your heart out.

No boss man today, so I can assure you, this will be a great day to be at work.

My arm is still sore. It has been sore to varying degrees for some time. My original thought was that I pulled something. Then I wondered if I just slept on it wrong. For now, I don’t know what I did, but certain movements are painful, but in that sore muscle kind of way. I am not concerned. I find it to be more of a nuisance than anything else. Between that and the random pulled muscle in my thigh on the same side, I am feeling rather lopsided. LOL!

I do not care for how I look in the Black Widow costume. The boys disagree. They thought I looked awesome. So for Trick or Treating purposes (and the Family Fun Night next Friday) I will be taking on the role of Natasha Romanoff. For the costume contest at work, I will be donning something else. Only I get a wardrobe change for Halloween. Ha! For now, I may be rockin the giraffe footies that I have and somehow manage to pass if off as such. We shall see.

Ok, I need to find something to entertain myself with.

No comments: