Thursday, October 4, 2012

Good Buddy

10-4-12


I wonder why my arm hurts. Probably too much working out! Hee!!

I really had planned on doing some cleanup of the house yesterday. I just felt discouraged. I swear, I just scrubbed the place on Saturday and it needed to be done again. Instead, I opted to send the children out to the pool armed with their Playmobile boats and I made the world’s greatest pancakes for brinner.



I have a AYSO board meeting this evening. I know it will be long. I am tempted, though, that after the meeting for Ken and I to stop by the Irish pub near the house for a quick drink.

I have been having strange and epic dreams. What is more strange is how little I remember about them. I know most of them include some kind of adventure and trying to get from point A to point B in what seems like a rush, which of course then has a million problems in-between. Last night I was running through an airport (which by the way seems to be a new dream location for me since I have been there several times in the past few months). They don’t seem bad or stressful. In fact, I don’t even get the impression that they are trying to tell me anything. They just seem to be entertaining, which is pretty freaking cool.

It is nice to have dreams that are exciting and fun since my other escape from reality has taken turns for the worse. Breaking Bad is fucking amazing, but holy fuck if I didn’t jump and freak out during a mega shoot out and fight between a bad ass drug lord and the main characters. Sheesh! Then, I was trying to catch up a bit on Parenthood last night when they decided to give the one chick boob cancer. DUDE! Stop it people! I may need to watch some New Girl soon just to laugh and smile. I can’t cry anymore.

Of course, I did also read the Buzzfeed link of images from our childhood which still make us cry. Please enjoy the ones that left me crumpled.








He Can't see without his glasses!


I NEED to go to some Halloween stores this weekend. I have a couple of ideas for costumes and I need to see what is most feasible and what is not too expensive.



No comments: