Wednesday, October 31, 2012

crazy cat lady

10-31-12


Happy Halloween!!!!!



Oh, and a big fat ouch to go with that. My crazy cat lady costume is awesome and comes with an authentic limp. In my gobs of soccer playing and jogging last night, my right upper butt is sore. It means I kicked some serious ass, but even so, fucking ouch! I couldn’t get comfortable last night at all, resulting in little to no sleep. I am hoping that doesn’t keep me up tonight. I have another late night ahead of me this evening and tomorrow is even later what with the board meeting. Sheesh!!!!

Yes, this may some day result in my son yelling at me, but seriously, this made me laugh in a sweet way. So yesterday afternoon, Bobby and I headed out to the dentist with plans to meet up at the soccer field after. So it was nice mom/son time bonding. At one point, he proceeds to mention a super secret he has that he can’t tell anyone. Now, as a concerned mom, I tell him he shouldn’t keep secrets from me at this time. He doesn’t want to tell me, so I prod a little more. It becomes more apparent that it has something to do with his boy parts. Panic sets in as I try not to freak out and yet still ask him if some grownup was doing bad things. Not that I thought this was really happening, but the way he was acting made me worry. He even said there were grown ups involved and his privates. Holy fuck, the alarms were going off.



It then took a sharp turn.

He proceeds to tell me the grownups are on tv. What the what? In fact, the things that as he put it, “tickle his privates” were all in fact dreams he had been having. He had a handful of dreams where he was naked with a girl and they were kissing. At this point I relaxed a shit ton. I started asking him what the girls looked like and he seemed to enjoy telling me. They sounded like pretty innocent dreams, but he was I think worried it was wrong. I told him dreams are awesome since you can do all kinds of things you can’t do in real life. I also pointed out no one should be touching his privates at this point and he agreed. Don’t know if he heard me or just was agreeing to shut me up. LOL! Either way, I was happy he told me and hopefully I reacted ok so he doesn’t worry about telling me other things in the future.

Crud, I meant to rub the cats on me so I was covered in more cat hair. LOL!!!

Wigs are very hot.

This weekend looks to be quiet. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Game is early, but then I can go home with the boys and hang out until we need to go back to get Ken. I am thrilled about this. I need some down time.



No comments: