Friday, October 12, 2012

I feel sick

10-12-12


There’s no place like home.

My stomach is angry with me. I am not real thrilled with my stomach, so I guess we are now even. I am doing everything in my power to not throw in the towel and go home. I really really really really really want to. I could rest there and use my own bathroom. Plus, I can get laundry done. I must be strong. Or do I?

Dax got in an altercation at school yesterday. Apparently he punched Tristan in the groin. Mind you, I was pretty amused at this simply because Tristan probably deserved it. That being said, I kept my smile internal as Mr. Williams told me. Honestly, I think Mr. Williams had a similar internal smile since he told me that when he found out about this, he instantly asked Tristan what he had done to deserve this. LOL! Dax lied and told Mr. Williams that Tristan had hit him first. He pretty quickly recounted his story. The lie was the bigger issue with both Mr. Williams and with me. What is crazy is that later Dax told me that Tristan told Dax to hit him. I pointed out that this would have been a good thing to tell the teacher. He would still be in trouble, but at least there was no lie. Either way, it is done and Mr. Williams said he is not worried. He showed me how Dax is doing quite well academically so I am happy about this.

We decorated the front of the house for Halloween. It looks pretty cool. We even took a walk around the block with the dogs to show Ken all the other house decorations that were up. The boys and I had seen them from our jogs. It was nice getting out and about.

While decorating, our new neighbor brought over these Halloween buckets to the boys filled with candy and Halloween toys. How sweet was that? I may need to make them a lasagna or something. So far they have been really cool neighbors so I am very happy.

Yay Friday!

No comments: